900 Children in Zambia were helped because of your support!
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Fellowship Christian School!
Choosing a school for your child requires a great amount of diligence and discernment. We understand that parents seeking Christian education are looking for a place where their child will flourish, not only in his relationship with the Lord, but also academically, socially, physically, and emotionally. We are here to help you through this evaluation process in every way.
At Fellowship, our teachers are committed to making a significant and positive impact by developing deep and rich relationships with each child. When a family enrolls at FCS, we enter into a partnership with them in the education of their child. Our goal is that by the time your child graduates from Fellowship, he or she will have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, be prepared academically and socially for college, and be able to make a difference for Christ in their homes, churches, and communities.
Come and see what we have to offer your family by taking a campus tour. We would love to talk with you about Fellowship.
Please contact our Admissions Staff 770-641-6816 or learn more about them here.
- Biblical worldview integrated in all grades and all subjects
- Weekly age-appropriate chapels
- Partnership between the church, the home, & school
- Intentional relationship building
- Small class sizes
- Active classrooms with students involved in the educational process
- Enrichment field trips at all levels
- Dedicated teachers who are believers, called to educate, train, and disciple students
- Active Parent Teacher Fellowship and strong parental involvement
- Excellent standardized test scores
- Honors and AP courses
- Competitive tuition
- Opportunity for meaningful community service
- Full range of athletic offerings with membership in the GHSA
- New athletic fields
- Accredited by SACS, ACSI, SAIS, and ECFA
- Graduates accepted at top state and national universities and colleges
- History of alumni who continue to minister beyond high school and college