Tuition, fees, and available financial support
At FCS we are dedicated to...
- Attracting and developing the highest quality faculty.
- Maintaining top-notch facilities and resources.
- Offering a breadth of programming (state-of-the-art labs, Artisan & STEM Diploma tracks, 52 different sports teams, music and theater performances).
- Providing abundant, co-curricular experiences outside the classroom, from community service and global missions opportunities, to field trips, spiritual retreats and non-traditional learning environments, such as outdoor classrooms and collaborative work spaces in the new building.
A private education is an investment, and a big commitment.
We understand, and we can help.
Our desire is that every student have the opportunity to attend Fellowship Christian School without financial hindrance. That's why we are committed to keeping our tuition as low as possible while also maintaining high academic standards. While we strive to keep our tuition reasonable, we know that not everyone can afford us. We have limited scholarships and need-based financial aid to help fill in the gaps.
It would be wonderful if we could provide financial aid for everyone who desires it; however, our resources are limited. Therefore, in accordance with school policies, application for financial aid must be submitted each year. Before making application we encourage all of our families to reconsider their financial commitments and seek alternative sources of tuition funding.
- Aid to an enrolled returning student is given priority over a new student.
- Aid is based upon available funding and family need on a case-by-case basis.
- The amount of aid may not exceed 50% for elementary and middle school and 60% for high school. Generally, the amount awarded is less than those percentages.
- Late submissions may be considered after awards are granted to those who meet the deadline unless funds are exhausted.
- Incomplete submissions will be categorized as “late.”
- Applications will not be accepted after the first day of school.
- If there are special conditions that should be considered, you may send a confidential letter to the Financial Aid Committee in care of Karen Welty, FCS Business Manager.
- Students must be enrolled in order to be considered for financial aid unless applying for the GA GOAL Scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact the business office at (770) 641-6817.