Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you still accepting applications for the current school year?
- When can I submit an application for the upcoming year?
- Fellowship is a Covenant Christian school. What does that mean?
- What are the school hours?
- Do students at FCS wear uniforms?
- Is Fellowship accredited?
- Are books included in the tuition?
- Are entrance tests required for Fellowship?
- Where can I see the Parent Handbook?
- Does the school offer bus transportation?
It means that we require at least one parent to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. In addition, it is expected that families seeking enrollment at FCS regularly attend a local church, which upholds the evangelical tradition expressed in our faith statement.