Discover what makes our community different.
Thank you for considering Fellowship to partner with in the education of your child. We invite you to visit us to learn more about the excellent academic programs, outstanding community and state of the art facilities that have brought families -just like yours- to Fellowship.
The best way to learn about our school is to experience a campus tour. Where you can experience first hand our dedication to excellence in academics, the vibrant and caring community of faculty, staff and parents, and our commitment to honoring God in all that we do.
Your child is invited to spend a half-day experiencing Fellowship first-hand. One of our Paladin PAL's (Peers As Leaders) will guide your child through a candid look at what they can expect from a typical day at Fellowship.
Each Paladin PAL will share their unique perspective on the Fellowship experience. They have been hand picked for their kindness, upstanding qualities and general sense of fun. Your child will be in good hands.
We will be hosting summer tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am by appointment only.
Please call Karrie Willard at
770-641-6816 to schedule.
Shadow Dates for Prospective Students:
October 18 – November 17
January 10 – May 4
(There will be no shadowing opportunities the week of April 3-7 due to Spring Break.)
*After May 4th please contact our Admissions Director, Karrie Willard, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour.
The High School division hosts shadow students on Thursdays, from 7:50 am -1:00 pm.
The Elementary School division hosts shadow students on Wednesdays,
from 8:50 am - 1:00 pm.
The Middle School division hosts shadow students on Thursdays,
from 7:50 am – 1:00 pm.
Paladin PAL Visit
Your child is invited to spend a half-day with a Paladin PAL (Peers as Leaders) to experience the FCS classroom and a normal school day “up-close and personal."
Grades 2 - 12
What do I need to know before my child visits?
The following information will help the day go smoothly.
- Grades 2-5, please arrive at the elementary office at 8:45 am
- Grades 6-8, please arrive at the middle school office at 7:50 am
- Grades 9-12, please arrive at the high school office at 7:50 am
- Shadowing students will be paired with a Fellowship Peer As Leader - PAL, and may participate in all class activities.
- Dress Code
- Tennis shoes are recommended for grades 2–8. Shadowing students in grades 4–8 may bring athletic shorts and t-shirt for PE if desired.
- Weather permitting, elementary students will go outside for recess. Please wear appropriate shoes and/or jackets.
- Bring a book to read, notebook, pencil and pens.
- Please bring your own lunch and a water bottle. A “peanut free” table is available in the Elementary School lunchroom for severe food allergies.
- Shadowing students in grades 2-5 may also bring a healthy morning snack.
- Shadowing students for all grades can be picked up in the appropriate school office at 1:00 pm.
- Visiting high school students who are driving themselves to and from campus are asked to check-out in the High School office after lunch.
A reservation is required with the Admissions Office for all visiting students before 3 P.M. on Monday. Please contact Jennifer Thompson by phone at 770-641-6836 or by email email@example.com to schedule a visit.