Believing in Individual Brilliance.
When you begin with the belief that each child is created unique and is to be honored for their talents and abilities, brilliant things can happen.
A Message from Mrs. McLeroy
Paul's declaration to the Ephesians that “we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,” supports our belief that each person is created in the image of God, yet has been given unique gifts and abilities. In our elementary division, we help children discover the handiwork of God in their lives. We are committed to creating an engaging environment in which we challenge the minds and cultivate the hearts of students by instilling knowledge and character to prepare them to apply God’s truth in all areas of life. Our desire is to help our students grow into the people God created them to be. We remind them that God has a specific purpose and plan for their lives and we want to help them discover who they are and what their purpose is on the earth.
Our teachers are committed Christ-followers with a passionate dedication to their calling and a strong desire to mold and shape young people at the beginning of their educational and spiritual journeys. We are so thankful for the opportunity to partner with you as we ready your remarkable children for their unique journeys ahead. Sherri McLeroy
- Full PreK - 5th Grade - 8:00 AM - 2:40 PM
- PreK & Half Day Kindergarten - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Before Care is available for $10/day from 7:30-8:00 AM.
- After Care (Paladin Adventure Club - PAC) is available from 2:30-6:00 PM.
- Do you utilize benchmark testing?
- Do you assign students homework?
- Are there foreign language opportunities?
- What if my child has not been learning cursive handwriting prior to attending Fellowship?
- Is there a lunch program?
- Do you have an after-school program?
- What is a typical class size?
- What is your dress code?
- How is technology utilized in the elementary division?
- Do you have extra academic support for students with identified learning needs?
- Are students at Fellowship given the opportunity to participate in recess?
- How can parents get involved in the Fellowship community?