Tuition, fees, and available financial support
At FCS we are dedicated to...
- Attracting and developing the highest quality faculty.
- Maintaining top-notch facilities and resources.
- Offering a breadth of programming (state-of-the-art labs, Artisan & STEM Diploma tracks, 52 different sports teams, music and theater performances).
- Providing abundant, co-curricular experiences outside the classroom, from community service and global missions opportunities, to field trips, spiritual retreats and non-traditional learning environments, such as outdoor classrooms and collaborative work spaces in the high school building.
A private education is an investment, and a big commitment.
We understand, and we can help.
Our desire is that every student have the opportunity to attend Fellowship Christian School without financial hindrance. While we strive to keep our tuition reasonable, we know that not everyone can afford a private school education. We have limited, need-based financial aid to help fill in the gaps.
|PreK (Half Day)||$4,242|
|PreK (Full Day)||$7,950|
|Kindergarten (Half Day)||$7,818|
|Kindergarten (Full Day)||$11,700|
|6th-8th Endeavor ($7,500 + Tuition)||$23,364|
|9th-12th Endeavor ($10,000 + Tuition)||$28,273|
|K-12th Edison ($2,500 + Tuition)||Total Varies|
Prospective students of Fellowship Christian School will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, gender, age, national and ethnic origin or handicap for all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Fellowship Christian School does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administrated programs.
Application Fee (Grades PreK - 12)
$170 per student. This fee is non-refundable and due with each application.
Assessment Fee (Grades K -8 Only)
$100 per student in grades K - 5; $85 per student in grades 6 - 8.
All students applying for grades K - 8 will be required to complete an assessment.
This fee is non-refundable and due with each application.
$750 per student.
This includes a $250 non-refundable registration fee.
For accounts in good standing, the $500 tuition deposit will be credited to the January tuition payment or one-time payment if paid in full.
Financial Aid Applications
FCS awards need-based financial aid from current operating funds.
Application for financial aid can be accessed through our website.
Tuition payments are non-refundable and cannot be classified as a gift. Once a tuition contract is signed electronically during online enrollment, parents are obligated to pay tuition for the entire year. This policy ensures that the school can plan and provide the necessary resources to carry out its mission to inspire academic curiosity, impeccable character and Christian leadership grounded in biblical truth. Additionally, overnight field trips for grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 12 and participation fees in voluntary programs such as athletics, fine arts, and, student organizations are not included in tuition. Overnight field trips range in price from $300 - $1,400. Participation fees range in price from $85 -$500. There may be other additional fees not listed above depending on the student's activities.
FACTS is used for processing tuition and fees. There is an annual processing fee per agreement. Parents paying tuition in full by June 1st are eligible to receive a $200 (per student) discount. Parents may also choose to pay tuition over a 12-month period beginning in June. Tuition payments may be made on either the 5th or 20th of each month.
Tuition is considered late if you miss your scheduled withdrawal. Bank and late fees will be assessed according to bank and FACTS policies. If the account becomes delinquent, student records will be held and the child may be withheld from class until payment arrangements are made. Parents whose tuition accounts are delinquent will not be able to re-enroll their child without satisfying their previous debts. Payments must then be kept current in order for their child to remain on a class roster.
Tuition covers operating expenses and facilitates 100% of the school’s budget. Our Annual Fund provides for additional enhancements and special projects not funded through tuition. Each Fellowship family is strongly encouraged to participate in this yearly fund. Our Board of Directors, administration, faculty and staff lead our culture of giving and participate annually at 100%. Through the generosity of our families, Fellowship continues to provide a cutting edge experience that is academically and spiritually challenging. The Annual Fund is a yearly opportunity apart from any capital campaign and other special fundraising projects.
It would be wonderful if we could provide financial aid for everyone who desires it; however, our resources are limited. Therefore, in accordance with school policies, application for financial aid must be submitted each year. Before making application we encourage all of our families to reconsider their financial commitments and seek alternative sources of tuition funding.
- Aid to an enrolled returning student is given priority over a new student.
- Aid is based upon available funding and family need on a case-by-case basis.
- The amount of aid may not exceed 50% for elementary and middle school and 60% for high school. Generally, the amount awarded is less than those percentages.
- Late submissions may be considered after awards are granted to those who meet the deadline unless funds are exhausted.
- Incomplete submissions will be categorized as “late.”
- Applications will not be accepted after the first day of school.
- If there are special conditions that should be considered, you may send a confidential letter to the Financial Aid Committee in care of Karen Welty, FCS Director of Finance.
- Students must be enrolled in order to be considered for financial aid unless applying for the GA GOAL Scholarship.
- Applications for financial aid funded through the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program will be required to submit their 2019 tax return. Applications submitted for GOAL with the 2018 tax return will not be reviewed until the 2019 return has been uploaded to FACTS. If an extension will be filed, additional documentation will be needed.
If you have any questions, please contact the business office at (770) 641-6817.
- FCS has commissioned the assistance of FACTS, a nationally recognized firm, to receive and process financial aid applications.
- You may apply on-line here. There is a $35 fee for FACTS to process your application.
- Assistance is available directly from FACTS through their website or by phone (866) 315-9262.
- Applications must have the status of “verified” with FACTS by February 16, 2020 to be considered in the first round of reviews by the financial aid committee. All supporting documents should be submitted to FACTS in advance of deadline to allow for time for FACTS to process.
- Notifications will be mailed to applicants monthly beginning in March until the first day of school unless all funds have been distributed.