Re-enrollment for 2020-21 School Year
Re-enrollment registration for the 2020-2021 school year begins Tuesday, January 28, 2020 through MIDNIGHT Friday, February 7, 2020. Instructions will be sent by email on January 28, 2020 to the custodial mother living at the same address as the child. Either custodial parent living at the address with the child may complete re-enrollment. Here are just a few pieces of information about re-enrollment:
● Re-enrollment registration begins on Tuesday, January 28th and ends on Friday, February 7th at midnight.
● A $750 non-refundable deposit is required. Re-enrollment for kindergarten is $850 which includes the $100 Gesell Developmental Assessment fee. The deposit includes a $250 registration fee and a $500 tuition deposit, which will be credited to your January 2021 tuition payment. The $250 registration fee is waived for families who re-enroll by midnight February 7th.
● If enrolling after February 7th, please contact the admissions office. Deposits and re-enrollment packets submitted after this date may not guarantee a position for your child and will require the $250 registration fee.
● All Kindergarten parents should re-enroll their child for first-grade. Should it be determined that your child should be enrolled in Pre-1st, we will make that change at a later time.
● If you are re-enrolling a child for 9th or 10th grade you will have the opportunity to apply for the ARTISAN or STEM diploma tracks. Links to the information for both diploma tracks will be included in the re-enrollment confirmation email.
● Our Admissions staff will be available to help you through the process until the re-enrollment period ends at 4:00 pm on Friday, February 7th..
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly Pleasant at 770-641-6816.