Re-enrollment for 2021-22 School Year
Re-enrollment registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins Tuesday, January 26, 2021 through MIDNIGHT Friday, February 5, 2021. Instructions will be sent by email on January 26, 2021 to the custodial mother living at the same address as the child unless you have notified admissions otherwise. Either custodial parent living at the address with the child may complete re-enrollment. Here are just a few pieces of information about re-enrollment:
● Re-enrollment registration begins on Tuesday, January 26th and ends on Friday, February 5th at midnight.
● A $750 non-refundable deposit is required. Re-enrollment for kindergarten is $850 which includes the $100 Gesell Developmental Assessment fee. The deposit includes a $250 registration fee and a $500 tuition deposit, which will be credited to your January 2022 tuition payment. The $250 registration fee is waived for families who re-enroll by midnight February 5th.
● If enrolling after February 5th, please contact the admissions office. Deposits and re-enrollment packets submitted after this date may not guarantee a position for your child and will require the $250 registration fee.
● All Kindergarten parents should re-enroll their child for first-grade. Should it be determined that your child should be enrolled in Pre-1st , we will make that change at a later time.
● If you are re-enrolling a child for 9th or 10th grade you will have the opportunity to apply for the ARTISAN or STEM diploma tracks. Links to the information for both diploma tracks will be included in the re-enrollment confirmation email.
● Our Admissions staff will be available to help you through the process until the re-enrollment period ends at 4:00 pm on Friday, February 5th.. If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly Pleasant at 770-641-6816 or Jami Perry at 770-641-6821.