Purchase A Raffle Ticket Today for
A Chance to Score Free Tuition!
The PTF Tuition Raffle runs March 1-10, 2023.
The FCS free tuition "March Madness" is underway, and the game plan is a slam dunk! With the purchase of a $100 raffle ticket, you could potentially win free tuition for the 2023-2024 school year. The more tickets you purchase, the better your odds, but one thing is for sure . . . You can't score if you don't take a shot!
Better yet, with the PTF Tuition Raffle, EVERY SHOT COUNTS! By purchasing a raffle ticket, not only are you entered for a chance to win free tuition, but you are supporting Fellowship and our amazing PTF.
Who Can Purchase?
Current FCS parents and grandparents ARE eligible to purchase raffle tickets.
Current FCS Board Members, FCS PTF Board Members, and employees ARE NOT eligible to participate; however, the grandparents of their children ARE eligible to purchase raffle tickets.
Why Should You Support the Tuition Raffle and FCS Parent Teacher Fellowship?
The PTF exists to:
1. Build Community: We partner with the school to host community activities like the Paladin Roundtable, Ladies R&R, Fall Festival, Grandparents Day, and much more! Additionally, the PTF helps to organize the New Family Mentors (All-School), Grade Level Coordinators (MS/HS), and Room Moms (ES), all of whom are instrumental in helping our families feel integrated and informed.
2. Show Appreciation: We love our teachers! Through the support of our generous parents, the PTF celebrates the tremendous work of our faculty and staff by providing monthly luncheons, an annual appreciation week, and other special acknowledgements throughout the year.
3. Support through Prayer & Care: We are thankful to be supported by a community of believers. As a result of our desire to be the hands and feet of Christ, the PTF Prayer & Care chairs work to provide opportunities for prayer and to lift up those in our community that may need extra care.
Everyone wins with the PTF! Buy your raffle ticket today!
- Raffle tickets are $100 each. Proceeds from the raffle benefit the FCS Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF).
- Purchaser is responsible for any taxes associated with the prize. Prize is taxable and reportable. Winners must complete a Form W-9 and will need to provide their tax identification to the school.
- Amount of prize equal to tuition rate of oldest child. Payment less required withholdings will be credited to FACTS account or, if no FACTS account exists, payable to purchaser.
- The purchase of raffle tickets is not considered a contribution and is not tax-deductible.
- FCS Board Members, Employees, and PTF Board Members are not eligible to participate.
- The drawing will be held on March 10, 2023, and the winning will be contacted.
- The winner will be announced in an email by March 17th, 2023.
- Winners need to be present to win.
- By purchasing a ticket, a winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness in marketing announcements.