What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is Every Family, Every Year…providing for special projects, directly impacting the current school year. Tuition covers Fellowship’s Operating Budget allowing the Annual Fund to provide for additional campus initiatives that enhance the experience of FCS students. Our goal is 100% family participation and $700,000.
With every family making a gift, we are able to provide our entire community with thoughtful experiences, program enrichment and an individual sense of belonging. This year, our community members may prayerfully consider and designate which project area they would like to contribute to.
2018 -2019 Annual Fund Projects
- Campus Controlled Access
- Spiritual Formation
- Professional Developement
- Debt Reduction
- Financial Aid
- Stage/theatre blackout drapes (separating concessions from theatre) $700
- K4-8th visual arts room improvements (countertops, window blinds, shelving) $6000
- K4-5th performing arts room improvements (extending dance class mirrors ) $2000
- 6th-12th band musical instruments $10,000
- HS visual arts dark room improvements and equipment $6,000
- HS visual arts: large format photography printer $5,000
All gifts to the Annual Fund are tax deductible. We are so grateful for your giving and support of Fellowship Christian School.
Online Giving:Click here to give via Debit/Credit Card.
Stock Gifts: To gift stock please use these Stock Gift Instructions.
Write A Check: Make checks payable to Fellowship Christian School 10965 Woodstock Road, Roswell GA 30075
Matching Gifts: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that supplement their employees' charitable donations. Your company may match, double, or even triple your initial gift. Please contact your company directly to find out if they offer a match, and check your company's giving policy to see if you are eligible. ￼